The total area is 127.5 hectares, of which about 100 hectares of vineyards and entirely of designation of origin area: 42 hectares are planted with red grape vines; 80% of the vineyards is of new plant with a density of 3,000 / 4,200 vines per hectare.
In the north we find the body:
- Vineyards: with a few hectares of the original vineyard.
- The central part consists of a beautifully renovated barn where there are modern offices for sales and admin and wine tasting room.
- La Cantina part obtained on the old structure, has modern and technologically advanced equipment, with goods reception area, laboratory, refrigerated silos, wine cellar with controlled temperature for barique and sparkling wine with the champagne method, bottling plant, warehouse goods, warehouse materials,
The company combines the scrupulous cultivation care conscious practices in the cellar with the help of techniques and advanced equipment: the soft pressing, vinification with thermally controlled temperature, aging in French oak barrels.
- Area also given over to lavender and packaging production ...
- Pond with island accommodation, beautiful mansions Veneto, for tastings, parties, banquets, etc. ... With a capacity of 80/100 people. The lake is fed by spring of thermal water.
- Caretaker Cottage
In the south the body:
- They are located most of all irrigated vineyards.
- Staff Housing
- Shed tools and machines shed
Every year are replaced 3-4 hectares of vineyards. In recent years the area being DOC Prosecco have invested new lots on this grape.
The total area of the estate is entirely located in an area of Controlled Origin. We have about 42 hectares planted with red grape vines and the remainder with white grapes.
Autochthonous vines, the property gives ample space to traditional varieties, but with an opening for international grapes, which allow us to customize the production.
Our vineyards produce Prosecco, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Refosco, Merlot, Raboso, Malbek, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling Italico, classic Tocai, Verduzzo Treviso and Aromatic Malvasia ".
Disclaimer: the map may not show the exact location of the property.