Following the recent changes announced to the Italian Investor Visa Program (known as the "Golden Visa") and with a reduced investment required, Italy is proving a popular destination through its investor program. The options to date are:
- €1 million in government bonds issued by the Italian Republic,
- philanthropic donation €500,000 for investments in companies that are operating in Italy
- €250,000 for investment in an innovative start-up business
Realpoint are now able to offer an Investor Visa Program for the latter option - the investment in start-ups - which takes advantage of of the reduced investment criteria.
The Pinelli Investor Visa Program
Realpoint have been working closely with the Pinelli Group for several years and we are proud to be able to offer their new product - the Pinelli Investor Visa Program - to all our clients. The Pinelli Group have support from the Italian authorities to develop solid investment opportunities which also offer unique and attractive benefits. The key to the success of this program is two-fold:
- a simple investment to satisfy the innovative start-up requirement, and
- a fractional ownership property which covers the accommodation requirement
Realpoint are now able to offer this Italian Investor Visa to their clients - be sure to register your interest as availability in this program is limited.